Game Theory Radio

Friday, October 28, 2011

NCAA Week 9 Pick 'em

3-2 last week, started off strong and fizzled out late. I hit my big 8 unit play and still have some ground to make up in my pick em league. Started out with a win last night as Houston covered the 28.5 vs Rice. Lets see what I have on tap for Saturday:





Michigan State +4 Not sure about the Huskers laying 4 here even if they are at home. Sparty is a consistent team and Martinez worries me at QB for Nebraska. Sparty outright.

5 Units.






Badgers -7 Another road team for me as I look for Wiscy to rebound in a big way. I don't think the Buckeyes match up well here. The Badgers will be angry and looking to make a statement here. This could get ugly.

4 Units.





Clemson -4 Why stop now right? Hopefully Clemson's defense shows up here because if Clemson falls behind early they might be in trouble against the GT clock eating offense. Too many weapons on the Clemson offense I like them here.

3 Units.





Kansas State +14 Oklahoma on the road after a deflating loss to Tech, KSU continues to get no respect from Vegas and have enough offense to stay with the Sooners. I'll take the points.

3 Units.




Oklahoma State -14 Recurring theme here, Cowboys offense is strong, Baylor will hang around in the first half but the Pokes will pull away in the second half.


3 Units.




Bonus Pick:

Stanford -8 This one almost made the cut, I like this game but its not in my top 5. This game will be a repeat of last year.

1 comment:

ChicagoKidPicks said...

Did you give up on NFL picks?