Game Theory Radio

Saturday, November 5, 2011

NCAA Week 10 Pick em

Little late posting my picks as I have been under the weather. Miserable week last week that's pretty much been a microcosm of my season. Lets get to my latest attempt to go 0-5.



Tulsa +2 This game has already been played and I do have my bet slip handy for any doubters! I took Tulsa bc UCF has been unable to produce any offense with consistency this season an Tulsa has plenty of offense. Win.


3 Units.




Vanderbilt +13 The Commodores are a solid defensive squad, with Jordan Rodgers at QB now they should be able to move the ball. Florida makes too many mistakes, even though they are home I have my doubts about how excited they will be to play Vandy. Vandy keeps it to close for comfort1! Win.

3 Units.





Rutgers +3 Why is USF favored on the road? How many conference wins do they have again? Enough said, Rutgers is no powerhouse but they are at home against an underwhelming opponent, Rutgers outright. Win.


3 Units.






LSU +5 I can't see this game turning into a shootout, both teams are very talented on both sides of the ball. Its in Crimson Tide country so that explains 3 of the 5 points here, not sure where Vegas feels LSU needs another 2. Lets not forget that LSU has beaten 5 ranked opponents this year and always plays Alabama tough. I will take the points here. Win.


3 Units.






Houston -28 UAB surprised UCF by finding an offense, they won't be as fortunate here as Houston looks to bulid on their undefeated effort thus far, I don't see the Blazers being in this game for long, could be covering by halftime! Win.


3 Units.






NFL Week 9 Picks:


Falcons -7 Colts are bad, Falcons need a win. Win.

Buccaneers +9 Too many points here, Tampa just beat Brees and company 3 weeks ago, this is a FG win for the Saints. Loss.


Bengals +3 Cincy is a solid squad, not sure why the Titans are favored here. Dalton has played well and seems to enjoy AJ Green's company and the offense-less Titans will not be able to move the ball against the Bengals D. Win.


Bears +8 Too many points here again, Philly getting too much credit off their Dallas win ands the Bears always play the Eagles tough.Win.

No comments: