Game Theory Radio

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Week #15 NFL Pick 'em

I didn't have a good Sunday last week, pretty frustrating as a matter of fact. We are now sitting at 41-32-2 on the NFL season. I should have a pretty heavy slate this Sunday. I will be adding picks here and there as I breakdown match ups. Lets see what we have batting lead off this week.





Chargers -8 Hard to bet against Rivers when it's November or later. The Chargers offense is almost back to full strength and the Bolts D ranks among the highest in both categories in the NFL. The 49ers are traveling on a short week and the Chargers are not the Seahawks especially coming off a big win versus the Chiefs. Qualcomm will be rocking as the San Diegans? San Diegoans? Will be filled with the holiday spirits. 5 units. Win.




Jaguars +5 I locked this spread in early as I expect it to be around +3.5 by kick-off time. This game is always close, decided by 7 points or less and that's when the Jags aren't playing as good as they are right now. MJD will gash the Colts defense and keep Peyton pouting on the bench. I really like this game as the Jags have alot to play for here and can lock up the division AND sweep the rival Colts with a win. 5 units. Loss.





Falcons -7 I don't normally like to take the Falcons on the road, but the defense has looked portable as of late. I took them a few weeks ago when they beat the Rams on the road and the spread was -3, in my opinion the Rams are better than Seattle and the Seahawks will probably be pee-pee smacked after embarrassing me and themselves by getting projectile vomited by the 49ers on Sunday. 3 units. Win.





Steelers -6 I hate Troy Polamalu unless I have money on his team, this week I shall be a fan. He absolutely crushed me last week due to the fact I had Cincy +9 and Carson Palmer still thinks he is at USC. The Jets if you listen to the show are frauds, I said so before the start of the season, write that down. The Jets just can't respond if they get hit in the mouth, by that I mean scored on first and scored on quickly. Much like myself the Steelers will score quickly while the Jets lay on their backs with their legs behind their ears. 3 units. Loss.





Saints +1 New Orleans has found their offensive stride once again and are stacked at the running back position with Bush, Thomas and Ivory all contributing. Brees seems to have overcome his turnover problems as the running game now has to be accounted for again. The Ravens defense has shown some holes this season and are not the formidable stop unit they have been of seasons past. Joe the Quarterback has been spotty and I am not sure if he can match the Saints production. 2 units. Loss.






Bills +6 Buffalo travels to Miami and the Dolphins for whatever reason hate winning games at home game. After their big win against the Jets last week the Fins could be primed for a let down here. The Bills somehow shut down Peyton Hillis last week so maybe their defense will show up again this Sunday, either way the Bills should be able to keep this contest within 6. 1 unit. Win.




Eagles+3 Leading Pro Bowl vote getter Micheal Vick takes the Eagles into a divisional showdown at the New Meadowlands against the G-Men. This game should be close, so I like getting points here. The Giants hate beating the Eagles and Eli is too prone to the turnover for me to take the other side. huge game for both teams, as long as Vick stays upright we should be good. 1 unit. Win.





Cardinals +3 The Panthers have some serious issues at QB, John Fox seems to not care about his possible unemployment although his named has already been tossed out there for a head coach vacancy. The Panthers are holding the lottery ticket to Andrew Luck in their paws and most likely will not show up for this game. 2 units. Loss.





Browns +1 I locked this game in as soon as the lines went up and it has since been pulled. Both Ocho Cinco and T.O. are banged up for this game, which might be a good thing. Palmer is a shell of his former self and the Bengals are a total mess. The Browns get Colt Mccoy back which means they have a passing game which should open things up for Peyton Hillis against a banged up Bengals defense. 4 units. Loss.



There you have it 9 games, I'm due for a huge Sunday lets hope this is it.

No comments: