Game Theory Radio

Thursday, December 2, 2010

NCAA Week #14 Pick 'em

Another dismal week in college as I went 3-2. We are now standing at 32-27-4 on the season. This is the last week so there are alot of rivalry matchups going down Saturday. Running behind a little bit this week so I will post some small write ups on the games, for more in depth analysis tune into the Vegas Takedown Show at 10pm tonight only at www.blogtalkradio.com/gametheory





Northern Illinois -18 MAC champy game here and the Huskies are at home and playing some solid football. I dislike betting hard earned money on MAC games, but I think NIU has a solid team and will put the Redhawks at parade rest.Loss.





Oregon -17 The Ducks better step their game up here as the partake in the Civil War against the Beavs. The Ducks have been sluggish in the first half as of late, so that calls for a light play on this game. Oregon State on the other hand has slipped and had trouble finding the endzone as of late.Push.





South Carolina +6 This game in Atlanta will have a mixed crowd, I like Auburn to win by 2. The Gamecocks have the talent to stay with Auburn on both sides of the ball. Newton escapes the Georgia Dome with a W, I escape with some Vegas money! Loss.




FSU +4 The Seminoles have looked really good as of late and Ponder will put everything he has in this game. VT doesn't impress me and the Seminoles have the momentum to take this one outright.Loss.






Nevada -10 I'll be honest, I hate this team and the QB, but La Tech struggles against the pass and it will show in this contest. Win.



There you have it enjoy!

No comments: