Game Theory Radio

Thursday, November 8, 2012

NCAA Week #11 Pick 'em

Back at it this week, ever walk into a place and feel suddenly unwelcome? That is the feeling I have this week as Vegas suffered its biggest thrashing in over 25 years this past Sunday. They will be looking to recoup their lost cash this week no doubt about it. Lets see what we can do to combat that. Went 5-0 last week to bring my season total to 32-18 +27 units, I would like to keep my recent success going as no lead is safe with the caliber of the cats in the pick 'em crew.




Northwestern +10   Cats on the road at the Big House, not sure about the spread on this one. I could see N'western +3 but I will take the free 7 points. Michigan has gotten fat off eating cupcakes the last few games, plus who knows how effective Denard Robinson will be with the elbow issue. I like the Cats to keep it within 4.





2 Units.






The Ville -2     One team is 9-0 with a better QB and is used to winning tight games. The other one game under .500 playing in the Carrier Dome, which from what I hear is suddenly a difficult place to play? Maybe the Ernie Davis statue is going to come to life an join the huddle. Charlie Strong has his team playing well, I do not see them stumbling here. I like the Cardinals by 3.






2 Units.






Miami +1     I get this spread as Miami tends to struggle against UVA ATS, but the Cavaliers are an unremarkable 1-9-1 in their last 11 games, lets hope that second number turns to a 10 here. I think Virgina is getting too much credit for destroying a pedestrian NC State team. Al Golden has his team playing well coming off a nice victory over VT, lest we forget that the Cavs lost to Wake Forest and got boat raced by Duke. I like Miami to keep it going on the road.






2 Units.







Penn State +9      Cornhuskers are undefeated at home, however Penn State is a decent squad that can keep this game competitive. Taylor Martinez will no doubt have some turnovers which will help us out here. I have a hard time believing that Nebraska is 9 points better than Penn State, I like the Nittany Lions to keep it within 7.






2 Units.






Washington +1  The Utes have some major issues staying healthy at QB, meanwhile UW is 11-2 in their last 13 at home, the Huskies defense plays well at home too. Keith Price has been improving as of late, so I like the Huskies in this spot at home under the lights.






1 Unit.







There you have it, good luck to all. I'm The Blanket and I approve this message.

No comments: