Game Theory Radio

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

NCAA Week #10 NCAA Pick 'em

First things first, I enjoy reading the joker report and I have to point out the segment he did on his dogs. Well done. As an owner of 2 dogs myself one who is 12 and still thinks she is a puppy and another who is turning 7 in December, they are like my kids. That being said I made the unfortunate mistake of watching the video he posted titled "Ol Boy: Fulfillment of a dying wish..................after watching it I felt a wave of depression crash over me. To all the readers who stop by my page for my picks take some of that money I win you and donate to the ASPCA, its only like $17 a month, or you can do something as simple as buy a shelter pet a can of food and a toy when you check out at PETCO.  Thanks. Another 4-1 week last week, the 5-0 mark has evaded me, I currently stand at 27-18 +16 units at the moment, no time for a self high five as a the entire Pick ;em crew is breathing down my neck. To the picks we go.




Indiana -1    Four words. The pistol at home. IU can score some points, however their defense is spotty at best, good thing for us the Hawkeyes are no Oregon. I like the Hoosiers by 4 in this show down of middle of the pack Big 10 squads.



3 Units.





Oregon -8   The Ducks travel to take on the Trojans. Anyone still have concerns about Oregon on the road? No? me either. As you may well know I picked the 'Cats to cover last week against the Women of Troy, I had a feeling they would win outright but did not want to anger the folks at ESPN and have them call Vegas on me. USC is hoisted up ever year by the clowns and talking heads at ESPN along with Notre Dame, who I also severely dislike. Lane Kiffin will get embarrassed by Chip Kelly in this game, make no mistake, last week was no look ahead for USC, they gave that game everything they had against Richie Rods team. The Ducks will score, maybe not as much as they usually do but with their defense they will no doubt keep USC in check. Quack attack by 10.




3 Units.





Penn St-3     Nittany Lions bit off more than they can chew last week losing a game to the Buckeyes. Penn State will bounce back here against the Plant High School product Robert Marve and Perdon't. The Nittany Lion defense will control the game and Mcgloin will be able to handle the offense against a rather pedestrian Boilermakers defense to put it mildly.



2 Units.






Nebraska -1    We are getting about 2 points of value here. I like this spot for Nebraska, even though they are playing in East Lansing Sparty is getting a little too much credit here. Michigan State just doesn't have the offense to move the chains routinely. Hopefully Taylor Martinez doesn't put the ball on the ground or complete passes to the Sparty D.





2 Units.







Stanford -28      The Cardinal travel to take on Ralphie and the rest of his herd. Colorado is bad, Stanford is better. Just cannot see the Buffs scoring more than 10 in this game and I am fairly confident Stanford will break 40, that would mean we cover. I hate laying this kind of wood, but some times you have to eat some chalk!






1 Unit.




Four out of five picks are road faves, took all favorites this week, lets hope for the elusive 5-0 mark shall we?! I'm The Blanket and I approve this message!






No comments: