Game Theory Radio

Friday, September 19, 2008

Country Roads take me home............

Almost heaven West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River??? My Siberian Huskie watched in terror as the pride of her home state was soundly beaten by the Buffs of Colorado. To quote John Denver "Misty taste of moonshine, tear drop in my eye" The Mountaineers are garbage. They also ruined the Big East's 2008 unbeaten record against the Big 12. In other news another hurricane is scheduled to hit Texas tomorrow at about 3:30, I will enjoy watching Robert Marve pass all over the field while my homer brother watches his Texas A&M Aggies get front lean and rested, Miami's D will shut down A&M on offense leading to a nice cover. What the hell does A&M stand for anyway Agriculture & Mechanics????

No comments: