Game Theory Radio

Monday, September 15, 2008

My dislike of Ohio State

Why does this team get soooo much hype, EVERY year I have to listen about how great they are. Who have the beaten? A downtrotten Michigan team, Notre Lame? Spare me. Also spare me the sweater vest bullshit. Hey Tressell you can't win a big game, maybe you should call Jim Leavitt for some tips. Enough is enough with Tyrell Pryor, big deal a running QB, how did that work out for Mike Vick? I can think of several college QB's that are far better than Pryor will ever be on his best day. If you need examples here you go: Texas Tech's Graham Harrell, Oklahoma's Sam Bradford, Mizzou's Chase Daniel's, Kansas Todd Reesing, USC's Mark Sanchez. Mr. Pryor has done nothing but tap danced around in the pocket for a 4 yard gain and put his area code on his eye black. Big effen deal, Ohio State blows.

The Blanket

No comments: