Game Theory Radio

Monday, September 22, 2008

The Blanket's Early Week #4 Action

Am I the only one who thinks Suzy Kolber is hot? Shhhhhhh its OK Suzy, me big strong American man!! After a very UnBlanket like performance this weekend (5-5 ATS) I would like to say sorry to my legions of fans, I was able to finish in the black thanks to my college action (6-2 ATS) and a big cover by the Cowboys to stop the bleeding! I was about to ask Henry Paulson for a govt bailout! Here are some early peaches:

Broncos -9 @ Chiefs: The Chiefs made Matt Ryan look like Joe Montana. Jay Cutler will pass for 600 yards while banging all the Chiefs cheerleaders. On a serious note the Broncos have been getting hammered in the press by complaining NFL coaches. To quote my good friend Billy Vegas "Don't be bitter, be better" Cutler, Marshall and Young have big games, maybe there will even be a Champ Bailey sighting!

Titans -3 vs. Vikings: Kerry Collins over Gus Ferrotte, Titans at home, Jeff Fisher over Brad Childress. Enough said. Titans have been a money train for me so far this year. Titans defense is like my wallet, they don't give up anything!!


Bills -8 @ Rams: Bills owe me money after they shit the bed against the Raiders, hopefully they come out charged up and act like they are an NFL team and not the USF Bulls. Are the Rams even trying?

That is what I have so far some trap games out this weekend "caveat emptor" on the Packers vs. Bucs and the Comboys vs. Redskins, 11 1/2 is a big number in a NFC East rival game.

No comments: