Game Theory Radio

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend Recap of NFL and NCAA action

My friends its no coincidence that I like money. After an unproductive saturday in which I went 2-2 and lost money (thx Pokes and Penn St.) I recovered with an OUTSTANDING sunday on my NFL action, as you can see from my last post I went undefeated in my published picks. In an effort to bring up the bottom line and recover from the last 2 weeks of money loss due to college football I took some action on all three 4'oclock games. I took the Chiefs, Raiders and Steelers, going 1-1-1 on the afternoon games respectively. My only loss on sunday was with the Steelers, so I will make this statement, the Steelers are overrated, I will now refer to them as the Cowboys of the AFC. I have some good news starting this week I will go back to making my own college picks, because my "battle" over at Game Theory has been unable to deliver profits as of late. The bad news is due to my "battles" refusal to say thanks for giving him 5 money making wins, my NFL picks will not be posted until one minute after kickoff on Sunday's sorry folks but sometimes the actions of one affect the bank accounts of many.

No comments: