Game Theory Radio

Friday, November 7, 2008

Week 10 NFL picks

Here we go after a less than impressive performance I should be back to extensive profit making this week. Here is my NFL action for this week:

Titans-3 @ Bears: I think the Titans take this one on the road, Titans rushing attack will be too much for Chicago's D to handle, Collins will be able to take advantage of the Bears beat up secondary. The Titans will be coming after Orton to test the ankle early. Win. Hello money, the Titans open up the passing game to beat the Bears at home.


Falcons-1 vs Saints: I don't understand this line. I think the Falcons are undervalued at home. I see Matt Ryan taking apart the Saints secondary, Jason "Toast" David will get burnt early and Kasevaharn (sp?) isnt much better. Brees will score but the Falcons D doesn't get much credit, the Georgia Dome will be rocking after the Falcons destroyed Oakland last week Win. Hello money. Falcons with an easy cover remain undefeated at home.


Packers +2 @ Vikings: Sorry, Im still not buying the Vikings. Harris and Bigby are back and Ill take Rodgers over Gus any day. Pack coming off a tough road loss and the Vikings squeaked by Sage Rosenchoker last week. I like the Pack to win straight up. Win. Hello money. Packers are garbage but managed to comeback for a late cover. I like money!!

Ravens -1 @ Texans: No Matt Shaub, that guy is more delicate than Chris Chandilier. Ravens have been playing good ball the last few weeks, their D is tough as usual and Flacco has proved he can score. I just dont see how Rosenchoker can score enough points against the Ravens to win and Houstons defense is worse than Clevelands. Win. Hello money. Too easy people, Rosenchoker threw 4 pics, bye bye Texans and bye bye all the late bettors on the Texans, thanks for your money. Learn how to cover.


Giants +3 @ Eagles: I think there is good value on the Giants here, this will no doubt be a great game but I think the Giants D can keep it close and Eli is playing well. Win. Hello money. Giants live up to their record overcoming two turnovers on the road against a good Eagles team.

There we have it hopefully we can go 5 and 0 this weekend as I really like these games. Good luck.

No comments: