Game Theory Radio

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend Recap

What started out as a nice money making weekend going 4-0 on our college action (actually 3-0-1 thanks to bodog's bullshit Ohio St. line) quickly went to shit starting at 1 pm eastern time. I went 2-3 on my NFL action, which washed away alot of my college profits. That being said I am now very angry and looking for revenge. Vegas you need to deal with the fact that I have increased my account by 5x my deposit amount so far this season, so I have alot of your money in my pocket. The rest of the NFL season has now become personal, your bullshit lines are starting to piss me off and I am glad to see your false line on the Jags game blew up in your face. So get ready for a bar fight Vegas, nothing more foolish than pissing me off when money is on the line.

No comments: