Game Theory Radio

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

NCAA Week #13 Pick 'em

Less than impressive on Saturday going 2-3, bringing us to 29-25 on the season that's the wrong answer. So lets get a 5-0 Saturday going here. Lets see what I have. The Vegas Takedown Show will be tomorrow night at 9:00 PM as the Game Theory offices will be locked down for Thanksgiving Day celebration. We will have our own Black weekend thanks to the money we will make off my picks for Saturday and Sunday.



Texas A&M -3 Simply put its put up or shut up time for the Aggies, coming off an impressive defensive performance against the Huskers at home its time for rival Texas. A&M needs this game for many reasons. I like them to cover the 3 on the road. Win.





Ohio -3 I don't like betting on MAC teams but the Bobcats aren't half bad and are playing for a MAC championship. The Bobcats are averaging 33 PPG and Kent State has been less than impressive, lets go with the hot team. Loss.





Boise State -14 Nevada is garbage and I hate them. The Broncos will take them apart with ease. I'm not buying into the ESPN hype on this game, it will be a blowout fest by halftime. Loss.





TCU -44 Not quite sure how New Mexico will score in this contest. Last chance for TCU to stay ahead of Boise, and being they are playing the 1-10 Lobos the Frogs need to crush their souls or the Broncos might Leap frog them, pun intended. Write that down. Win.





Auburn +5 The Tigers offense can score points and Auburn loves to cover. This win would solidify Cam Newtons Heisman and Bama's defense has been un-TIDE-y, pause for affect. I think the Tigers offense is good enough to stay within 5. Win.






There you have it, I have 8 NFL games on the money making slate this weekend as well. Look for them to be posted tomorrow night or tune into my radio show at 9:00PM to get them live only at www.blogtalkradio.com/gametheory see you when I see you.

No comments: