Game Theory Radio

Saturday, November 13, 2010

NFL Week #10 Pick 'em

Running a little behind with the NFL picks this week but if you listened to the show on Thursday night you will already know my NFL picks and have received my breakdowns on all the games. I went 4-0-1 last Sunday so that brings me to 20-19-2 on the NFL season so we are back over .500 which means I am making you money. Lets get to the picks I like some games alot this week and here they are.



Bengals +7 Palmer and T.O. have a good thing going. Jordan Shipley and Grisham are showing up to the party as well. Benson should have a solid outing as Indy is weak against the run. Colts win, but this is a great match up for Cincy and our bank accounts.
4 units. Win.





Rams +6 I have been on the Rams all season and they have delivered for me. The 49ers shouldn't be favored against anyone, not even the Bills. Coming off a bye Jackson and Bradford will have a nice game. The Rams young but talented D will guarantee a bad day for Troy Smith. Rams outright.
2 units. Win.




Giants -14 Big Blue has turned the corner, the Cowboys are awful and their new coach Jason Garrett hasn't endeared himself to his new troops by making them practice in full pads all week. Giants win in a blowout.
4 units. Loss.




Titans -1 Randy Moss will make his presence felt and stretch the field for Chris Johnson and VY, the Dolphins secondary isn't having a good year and I don't see Chad Pennington leading this team to a win over an underrated Titans squad.
2 units. Loss.




Texans +1 I'm not buying the Jags, even at home. Schaub needs to have a good game against a very pedestrian Jags secondary. Conference game here and the Texans need to show some signs of life. Foster needs to be a factor for Houston to get the win.
1 unit. Loss.




Patriots +5 The Hoodie doesn't lose back to back games and the Steelers D is showing some cracks as of late, I like the points here and the fact that Tom Brady and Belichek don't lose back to back games.
3 units. Win.


There you go money fans, 6 winners for you cash addiction fix. See you next week.

No comments: