Game Theory Radio

Saturday, November 20, 2010

NFL Week #11

Lagging behind with my picks, but I have a big slate of action for Sunday so lets get to the money making shall we?



Eagles -3 The G'men come limping into the Linc for a road tilt. Simply put the Giants are too beat up on the O-line and the Eagles and Vick are on fire.
5 units. Win.




Ravens -11 Brian St. Pierre from? Exactly who is this guy. I don't like laying this many points but I don't know how the Panthers will score, this team is bad. Ravens need a win to keep a leg up on Pittsburgh.
4 units. Win.




Packers -3 This was a close game in Lambeau, not so much this time. The Packers are getting healthy and coming off a bye. The Vikings are done and will put on a show early but will fold up shop in the second half.
4 units. Win.





Bills +6 Bills are fresh off a win and the Bengals have stopped playing football. I like the Bills to keep this one within a FG.
2 units. Win.





Browns +2 This is the first team that Colt Mccoy has faced that wasn't in the playoffs last season. I like Mccoy to get it done against the Jags using Hillis and defense for the outright win.
3 units. Loss.





Seahawks +12 The Seahawks are iffy on the road, but Brees has had turnover issues this year. The Saints get Reggie Bush back this week but this is just too many points Seahawks keep it within 12.
2 units. Loss.





Falcons -3 I rarely bet on my team, but if Atlanta wants to prove that they are an upper crust squad they need to put away the upstart Rams on the road. Ryan isn't the best on the the road but he is good in a dome, I like the Falcons to cover.
2 units. Win.




There you have it, 6 money makers to cash out on enjoy. I should have my picks up on Thursday next week, been really busy this week, so bare with me money fans.

No comments: