Game Theory Radio

Thursday, November 10, 2011

NCAA Week #11 Picks & NFL Week 10 Pick 'em

Decent week last week, overdue as well. Here is my latest attempt on getting to the top of the food chain in our yearly handicapping challenge. Actually getting my picks up in time for once, that is called progress my friends! Here is what I have for you this weekend:



Houston -35 The Cougars keep lighting up the scoreboard and that trend will continue this week as I think they will win this game by 42-45 points over the Green Wave, Tulane is a bad team and Houston really needs the style points to keep their boat in the race.Win.

2 Units.





West Virginia +4 The Mountaineers need this game badly to get a shot at a BCS bowl game, they have the offense to do it, but will their defense show up? I don't think Cincy is 4 points better than WVU at this point. Getting some value here after the Mountaineers lost to L'ville last week, who is a bit of an underrated team defensively and they have been getting some decent QB play as of late too. WVU keeps it within 3.Win.


2 Units.







Oklahoma State -17 Pokes survived a scare last weekend, Tech got blown out yet again. I'm not buying the Red Raiders win versus Oklahoma, since then they have been laying eggs true to form. The Cowboys are sitting pretty at #2 and won't take Tech lightly. Pokes cruise.Win.


3 Units.







Kansas State +5 The Wildcats are at home and coming off a close loss to Ok. State. Here comes A&M who has folded up shop for this season and will be without their leading rusher. I know KSU will do some scoring against a permeable A&M defense, they keep it within 5.Win.


3 Units.








TCU +16 Boise St. has failed to cover in 3 of 5 games, 2 of which were at home. You don't think TCU would love to ruin their season. Even at home 16 points is too much for 2 programs who know each other well. TCU keeps it close throughout.Win.



3 Units.






NFL Picks:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

***standing ovation***

~J

mocski said...

way to predict the future my dude!

Chicago Kid said...

Well done sir!!!

The Blanket said...

Tip of the cap to you gentlemen. I might be on to something, last 2 weeks I have been listening to Skrillex while making my picks.