Game Theory Radio

Thursday, November 17, 2011

NCAA Week #12 Pick 'em

Down to the wire getting my picks in again this week, good thing all my games are on Saturday I guess. Anyway, I am pressed for time so lets get to the picks:



L'ville +1 L'ville has been playing some decent ball and have improved at the QB position this year and their defense has been coming along as well. I like them on the road against UCONN here as the Huskies haven't exactly been a powerhouse either. Cardinals outright.Win.


3 Units.






Arkansas -13 I wanted to punch myself for not taking the Razorbacks last week, oh well. The Bulldogs are an eyesore on offense and Tyler Wilson and his record setting WR's should have success against the "vaunted" defense of the Bulldogs. Just can't fathom how MSU will keep pace on the scoreboard with that offense. Arkansas will big play their way to a comfortable win.Win.


3 Units.






Vanderbilt -1 The Commodores are one of my best kept secrets this season, defense travels well and they will be up for the challenge in Knoxville against their in state rival. Vandy and Jordan Rodgers are heading in the right direction, towards my bank! Loss.


3 Units.







Miami -1 I took alot of road teams with small spreads this weekend. While Miami's record is not impressive their schedule is. USF is garbage, the team does not care for the coach and it shows in their play. Miami will exact revenge for last year in this game. Miami has been a pretty consistent team ATS this year while USF has not. Canes win comfortably.Win.


4 Units.







Kansas State +8 The Wildcats continue to get zero respect from Vegas and I have been riding them to a payday week in and week out. They have lost 2 games to teams from Oklahoma, maybe you had heard of them. Texas is overrated as per usual as Mizzou spelled out last week. I like the Cats to keep this game within 3 points. Win.



3 Units.



There you have it, let's hope I can pull even with that Chicago Kid character this weekend as he has been applying the pressure to me all season long!

1 comment:

Nuts said...

Damn dude, you are on a serious roll. Next week I am betting your picks for 5 units each.