Game Theory Radio

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Early look at week 6 action............

The Blanket is back after a depressing week #4, thankfully I received a government bailout and got my internet turned back on!! I think I have been spending to much time around Top "Bye Bye Money" Constantino!! The Blanket went 2-0 on Saturday with Texas Tech and Texas raising my bank account faster than the national debt! The Blanket went 1-0-1 on Sunday, with the Colts covering and a Titans push. I waved bye bye to my 5 team parlay on monday night thanks to that garbage team from New Orleans. I have added a new pick to my weekly action, not only do I have the Upset Special, but I have added my new "Bye Bye Money" special, this is a game that I feel you want to stay away from. Here is my early action:


Troy -4.5 @ FAU: I took this game because Rusty Smith is struggiling mightily, the Trojans are 2-2 with losses to OSU and OSU (Buckeyes and Cowboys) and the Owls are 1-4. Even though this game is at home FAU will lose. Troy covers comfortably.

UPSET SPECIAL: Northwestern +3 vs. Michigan St.: Look for Northwestern to win this game outright, it will be a close contest throughout. Northwestern is 5-1 ATS versus Michigan St. Northwestern is 5-0 Michigan St. is 4-1, neither has a quality win, but i have to stay with Northwestern is this game.

BYE-BYE MONEY SPECIAL: Ball St. -16 @ Western Kentucky: Testicle Tech is ranked for the first time in the history of time. 16 is a big number for a unproven team, WKU has had a brutal schedule and will stay in this game, Testicle Tech. wins but doesn't cover.

No comments: