Game Theory Radio

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Week 10 NCAA Pick-a-thon!!!

Warning free money ahead!! I'm dropping some of my college picks on you right now, I have a couple more games I am still looking at. Also as many of you have heard the shockwave that went through Vegas has taken the gambling world by storm! That's right my friends me and my former battle Billy Vegas have decided to go our seperate ways, so I will no longer endorse any of his picks college or NFL, besides his picks are pre-packaged for him. Ok here are my picks; enjoy!!!!



Kansas St +10.5 @ Kansas: This game is a huge rivalry, I dont think there has been a double digit spread ever in this matchup. With that said Kansas St. will want this game more than a dissappointed KU team coming off a devastating loss. Go light on this game because there are no trends for double digit spreads in this series. Loss, bye bye money. I half expected K State to show up in this one.


Iowa St +31 @ Oklahoma St: No doubt the Pokes win this game in Stillwater, but they left it ALL on the field versus Texas, so they wont be playing up to their abilities after a undeserved fall in the rankings. Plus the Pokes have yet to win by more than 28 all year and that includes Washington St. 2 units Loss, bye bye money. That's what I get for betting against Oklahoma St. they have won me some nice coinage this year.


Western Kentucky -17 vs. North Texas: I really like this game, North Texas is near dead last in every statistical category, they are 0-8 and just had 17 players popped for illegal drugs, who ordered the drug tests you ask? The headball coach, so I do not see this team getting up to play for the NARC coach on the road. Hello money 5 units. Loss, go fuck yourselves WKU, you are the worst football team ever to play the game u should be demoted to division 6856875085. I hope you never win another game, EVER.


Cent. Michigan +2 @ Indiana: Dan Lefevere is going to be back in action, I think Indiana is laying 2 bc they are part of the Big 10, Indy is coming off a win, but I like C. Mich in this game, WTF is a Chippewas anyway? Speaking of which I finally saw a pic of a Bearcat the other day, scary!! 1 unit on this game. Win, no Lefevere but they pull it out, at least someone covered for me.


Mizzou -20@ Baylor: Baylor has improved, but they are still only 3-5, Mizzou shows up in meaningless games. Chase "I love Colt Mccoy" Daniel has a big day as the Tigers beat the Bears in Waco. 1 unit. Loss, bye bye money. Mizzou is soooooo overrated, maybe play some defense you pricks.


Oregon +3 @ Cal: I dont think the Bears have what it takes to beat the Ducks, Orgeon has lost to USC and Boise St, but they were also having QB problems, they seem to have found their man now in Massoli. 1 unit. Loss, bye bye money. Apparently Cal likes to play in typhoons, Massoli forgot what color uniform Oregon was wearing. The Ducks suck.


Boise St -20.5 @ N. Mexico St: NMSU lost to Idaho, enough said I win. Boise st does the usually giggle fest in the first half then gets to business in the second half. 1 unit. Win, hello money. I undervalued this game, Boise st looks solid.


TCU -14 @ UNLV: I'm taking the Horned Frogs in this one, UNLV is no cupcake, but TCU's defense is too tough, they destroyed BYU and took their manhood and UNLV hung with them as well, wont be the case in this game. 2 units. Win, hello money. UNLV is a decent team and TCU took them apart, me likey.


Utah -7.5 @ New Mexico: I don't like anything from Utah. Period, including the Utes. They are highly overated. Oh there not? Ok then they will have no problem covering the 7.5 right? You better hope so or I am going to shred them. 1 unit. Loss. bye bye money. Utah proved my point squeaking by a one dimensional 4-3 team. Fuck off Utah, you are the most overated team in football, I cant wait till u get your asses kicked.



Thats what I have so far people enjoy your weekend and if you see Billy Vegas ask him who has two thumbs and more than doubled his account for him in the summer, thats right, this guy did!!

1 comment:

Eric Bandazewski said...

stay classy Blanket. ill be at the poker tables when you need another cash infusion. Also, your action is about as exciting as your bedroom.