Game Theory Radio

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

NCAA football picks December 6th games

The Blanket is back after a superb Sunday, I went 5-2 on my NFL action last weekend. I made a healthy profit, unfortunately 30% of that profit was eaten up by some awful picks given to me on my Saturday college action. I outsourced my NCAA picks prior to this week because the source of the picks couldn't cover a dish. How does one go 0-3 in college football picks?? So I have taken some time away from my NFL picks to research my college picks, Here is what I have:


Ball St. -14.5 vs Buffalo: I have been waiting all year for Ball St. to lose, not gonna happen. Buffalo hates playing defense and they just lost to Kent St. who does that besides Kent Tech? Nate Davis will light up the Bulls. I would like to see Ball St. play Notre Dame in a bowl game. "The Indiana Incandescent Bowl" (I dont know what that means) But wouldn't it be funny to watch the fat man eat sandwiches while Nate Davis passes for 18 miles?? Anyway I digress. Testicle Tech beats the Bulls easily.


Pitt +3 @ UCONN: This game will be the battle of the RB's, I say they cancel each other out, I dont think Lorenzen can keep UCONN in the lead, Pitt has done better in similar matchups than has UCONN, so I will take the Panthers in a close game.


USC -30 @ UCLA: Last chance for a statement game, last chance for Carroll to boat race Nuehisel (sp?) for that ad in the paper before the season. UCLA is a prom night dumpster baby. I honestly do not think that UCLA will score a point, watching their offense stings the eyeballs, poor Kevin Craft will probably be fused to the turf after the first quater. USC puts up at least 50, I am going to load up on this game.


Cincy -7 (buy the point) @ Hawaii: Bye bye Warriors, Hawaii struggled with Washington St. Tony Pike hates pineapples, Marty Gilyard hates necklaces made of flowers. I look for the Bearcats to tune up Hawaii in preperation for their BCS bowl game, must be nice to go to a BCS game, thanks USF :( ........ Brian Kelly hates losing as much as he hates not reading careerbuilder.com everyday. OH!! The Bearcats D is rather stout, they bottled up Grothe so I don't see Ionake Funake being able to run much, Cincy also has a very nice secondary.


Florida -9.5 vs Alabama: This game scares me, people are pounding Florida, which scares me even more. That being said looking at competitors they have in common Florida seems to have the advantage. Last time I bet against Florida they covered in 10 minutes and I was getting 24 points. I have to side with the Gators for the win, but 9.5 points that is a little rich for me. I think the line should be more like 3. Percy Harvin is hurt and Tebow is a little nicked up as well, but the Gators have won their last few games by like 28 points. I personally think the SEC is a tad overrated, and in my opinion 'Bama does not have a quality win, both Clemson and Georgia are frauds in my mind. So I am going to stick with Florida, but I will go light on this game.

Oklahoma -16.5@ Mizzou: This is free money, the Pokes destroyed Mizzou at home, Oklahoma destroys everyone they play, even my Dad is walking around with a Sam Bradford jersey on. Mizzou hates defense and Chase Daniels loves Colt McCoy and sandwiches, Sooners HUGE, Bradford will throw 9678686956087540540 touchdowns and have 7776598657765797976=9697=95717671=746=76=67=17676=097=654463 yards passing.

That's all I have folks, lets make a ton of money and pay off those Christmas presents early!!

No comments: