Game Theory Radio

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Week #17 NFL Picks

Treachery is afoot, week #17, the most dangerous week of them all. I cashed out 300 units sunday night and have to build my accounty back up quickly. I had an awful week last week, worst of my life going 3-5-1. Awful. So I am determined to go out with a bang and some nice cash. Here we.......GO!!

Giants +7 @ Vikings: No way the Vikings win this game by seven, Tom Coughlin does not rest his players. Minnie has no answer for the Giants WR's and Big Blue will be able to run the ball with Pat Williams out, the Vikqueens will fumble their way out of the game and lose, then Bobby Wade will say the Bears will choke and blow it, good luck next year Brad Clueless. Win. Hello Money, although I am dissapointed as I had 1 unit on the Giants ML at +245 and lost by a point.


Saints +3 @ Panthers: Delhomme cant beat winning teams on the road, no NFC South team has lost at home to a conference foe this year. Drew Brees is unstoppable at home 19TD's to 4 INT. Brees will be throwing all over the field to try and pass Marino. The Saints can stop the run, and also have a running game with Thomas, Saints win outright. Win, hello money. I still don't like the Saints even though they covered for me.


Chiefs +3 @ Bengals: The Dolphins gave up zero TD's in their last three games before they played KC, Thigpen had no respect for the Dolphins defense. The Bengals do have a good defense, but they also have Ryan Fitzpatrick, who will do his 5-yd dump specialty all day long. Benson was even too tired to drink and drive on Sunday after they beat Cleveland . I cant see the Chiefs scoring less than 20 in this one, and given the Bengals offense I see them getting 14, so i will take the points and the money. Loss, bye bye money. I undervalued the Bengals defense here.


Titans-3 @ Colts: Hello money!! Expect to see alot of Jim Sogi and the Frenchman. Dungy never plays his starters in week #17. Ever. Titans made me pay for doubting them this week, I wont do that again. Loss, bye bye money. Who knew Jim Sorgi = Drew Brees, VY was awful in this game.


Ravens -13 vs. Jags: Jax has absolutely no motivation to play this game, their cars will be running and they will play the game like they are double parked. After blowing a 14 point lead against the Colts Jax is out of gas, the Ravens are not going to let up either this team is dangerous and still underrated . Win, hello money. Ed Reed thinks he is a WR.

There we have it, good luck to all and I will see you next week for my playoff action.

No comments: