Game Theory Radio

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Week 15 NFL Picks

Today is a sad day, no college football. Very depressing, none the less there is money to be made my friends. I have picked 5 of the best games I thought would like to make us money. Here are my 5 NFL Picks up:

49ers +7 @ Miami: Miami simply can't cover more than 3 points, need examples? Rams 16-12 Seahawks 21-19, both of those contests were road wins for Miami. That being said the 49ers have been playing well under Singletary (3-2 with losses to Dallas and Arizona) Frank Gore will probably not be playing and Deshaun Foster is not very good. However, i think the 49ers will play that much harder as a result. Shaun Hill takes care of the ball and the 49ers defense can get to the QB. Win. Hello money. Dolphins haven't given up a touchdown in a while, but the 49ers like my accounty.


Chiefs +6 vs. Chargers: Public betting is pounding the Chargers to the tune of 81%. Me likey . Chiefs lost to the Chargers by 1 point in their last meeting. Since then the Chiefs have got Larry Johnson back and Thigpen has been playing even better, due to San Diego's lack of a pass rush and KC's O-line Thigpen should be able to hit Gonzalez and Bowe against the Chargers lackluster secondary. Tomlinson did not fair too well against the Chiefs poor rush D in the first meeting I look for the same in this match up. San Diego is a cocky team, known for taken "inferior" opponents for granted. Win. Hello Money. I hate the Chargers they should have lost outright, but the Chiefs hate playing 4th quater defense.


Redskins -7 @ Bengals: Bye bye Bengals. Look for the Redskins to turn their season around here. I don't see the Bengals defensive line coming anywhere near Jason Campbell. Portis probably won't have that great of a day becasue somehow the Bengals have been able to stop the run. Cedric Benson only likes getting DUI's and hates running with football's, this will force Fitzpatrick into long yardage situations, something he does not fair to well at. Chris Samuels is out but I dont think the Bengals will be able to take advantage of that. Redskins comfortably. Loss. Bye Bye Money. The Redskins are awful and should have to play in the AFL.


Texans +3 vs Titans: 86% of public money is on the Titans, bye bye public money. Texans win 34-20. Even though they have made me alot of money this year, the Titans have had a relatively easy schedule. The Texans are 7-0 ATS as home dogs, going 5-2 SU, me likey. I personally will be going heavy on this game. Shaub is back and has been out of his mind, Slaton and Johnson cant be stopped. Andre Johnson.........................................................FROM??? Miami. I win. Barring an appearance by Sage Rosenchoker this game likes my accounty. Plus the Titans have the Colts and Steelers to finish out the season, I don't see them going all out against a team they beat by 19 earlier this year. Win. Hello money. Texans are undervalued.


Falcons -3 vs. Bucs: Bye bye Jovan Haye and Chris Hovan, Garcia questionable as well. Payback time my friends, the Falcons gift wrapped the game for the Bucs earlier this year. And an NFC South visitor has yet to win a road game against a conference opponent this year. Matt Ryan has come a long way from his first performance against the Bucs and these two teams hate each other, and I personally loathe the Bucs. Falcons must win this game to get to the playoffs and they will do just that. Push. As long as my Falcons win with out costing me money, me likey.

There we have it people, the season is winding down, unlike my accounty, lets go 5-0 tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Eric Bandazewski said...

The Blanket guarantees to cover your losses, I'm all in!!