Game Theory Radio

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wild Card Weekend = a big accounty

I had a winning record on the last week of the season, round of applause for me. I took some last second action as well. I won on the Patriots and Dolphins but lost on the Seahawks when the "Backdoor Bandit" decided he hated me. Enjoyable weekend though, I savored the pathetic Bucs losing to the Raiders, Asamough wasn't even playing either. I also enjoyed watching "Aurora Snowmo" fumbling into the offseason, bye bye Cowboys!!! The Lions should be disbanded, "Megatron" should be sent to the Falcons via the Rule 5 draft :) Can anyone tell me why Kevin Smith thought it prudent to shove the football into a Green Bay Packers face? Ummm.......scoreboard bitch and record board bitch as well for that matter. This brings me to the Bears, I was cheering for them and they quickly went up 10-0 in the first, I have several friends who are Bears fans and was watching the game with them as I saw a faint gleam of hope in their eyes in the 1st quarter. That hope quickly faded as the Bears defensive coordinator hated giving Tillman safety help to cover "Megatron II". I dont get it, why not double team Megatron and put a LB spy on Slaton? Is Matt Shaub going to show off his 6.7 speed? I also have my doubts about Mike Brown, I forgot Cornhuskers hate winning, so your calf hurts, big deal, drink some water and change your socks!! He should have been out there helping his team. Daniel Manning was running across the field like he was qualifying for the Olympics, or waited till Christmas Eve to start shopping for presents. Orton looked pretty good and Hester caught some balls, maybe the Bears owner will spend a few dollars this offseason and improve his team. I cant believe the Bears let Bobby Wade get the last laugh. Onto my wild card weekend picks, I am expecting a windfall of profits because rent is due soon!!


Falcons -2 @ Cardinals: Warner is 7-1 vs the Falcons, as a lifelong Falcons fan I remember going to the Georgia Dome with 8,000 other people and watching Warner and the Rams put up 56 on my Falcons. DIE. Time for your comeuppance my friend. Ken Whisenhunt is 6-1 ATS as a 3 point dog at home, but he's not playing and Matt Ryan isn't the "Backdoor Bandit" or "Aurora Snowmo". This will be a high scoring game, I dont think that the Cards can stop Turner and if they put 8 in the box Matt "What's so hard about making the playoffs?" Ryan will torch their abysmal secondary. The Falcons should be able to stop the Cardinals running game, but I'm sure that Fitzgerald and Bolden will have their share of catches, after all Houston and Foxworth as well as Chevis Jackson are like 5'9" 102 lbs each. I think the Cards are overrated and it will show in this contest. Loss, bye bye money. Perhaps I was suffering from a case of homerism.


Eagles -3 @ Viqueens: My friend Billy Vegas has turned me into a Viking hater. Tavaris Jackson is going to make some new friends on Sunday, he might become a permanent part of the turf at the Hefty Bag. If he couldn't score until the Giants put their second team in, what is he going to do against Jim Johnson's unrelenting blitz packages. I hope TJ has his insurance paid up. Peterson is going to have to do ALOT if the Vikings stand a chance in this game, I dont think the Eagles will let Shancoe roam all over the field either, I also dont see Berrian or Wade catching balls against the Eagles secondary. Mcnabb should light up the Viqueens secondary. As a Falcons fan I am afraid of the Eagles right now, Im also afraid of the Giants and Panthers too for that matter. Win, hello money. The Eagles care about me!!


Colts -1 @ Chargers: Manning went 7-7 on his only drive against the Titans, then Jim Sorgi..........................................................from? Wisconsin, came in and went 1342 for 1345. The Colts hate losing right now and I think that the Chargers still have their noses in the air. Your 8-8 big deal, payback comes into play in this match up, I'm not sure Freddy Kruger can beat Tony Dungy again in the playoffs, and I wont bet against Peyton Manning again, he hates me, my accounty and my fantasy football team, He even hates my wolfpack. Im not sold on the Chargers and I dont like Rivers or safties who wear neck rolls. I look for the Chargers to get bounced in this contest. Loss, bye bye money, I told you Peyton Manning hates me.


Ravens -3 @ Dolphins: This contest won't be close, the Dolphins just simply do not have the firepower on offense to pose much of a threat to the Ravens. Ed Reed will be starting at QB for this game and he will probably be doing his patented lets throw the ball down on the field and blow The Blankets cover move. Seriously Joe Flacco should have a nice game with John Mccain running the ball and Mason catching it, Laron Mcclain has pretty much made Magahee an afterthought as of late. These two teams played earlier in the season and the Ravens steamrolled to Dolphins, expect more of the same this time around. Win, Hello Money Ed Reed likes my accounty.

No comments: