Game Theory Radio

Monday, January 12, 2009

I have now seen everything.

While checking my email, I noticed a video on Yahoo! It was about "Joe the Plumber"who has now taken a job with a conservative news site PJTV as a war reporter, he is currently in Isreal reporting about the war with Hamas. "Joe the Plumber" is also advising President Obama on what he should do to support Isreal. Couple things come to mind here. #1. "Joe the Plumber" who the fuck do you think you are? You couldn't even get certified as a fucking plumber, and you are telling President Obama a Harvard Law grad and a Columbia grad, what he needs to do? You fucking piece of shit, you think you are entitled to give your opinion to the president of the U.S about a war? Answer me this "Joe the Plumber" how long were you in Iraq? I didn't see you there, because I was there for 15 months. So since you have never fought in a war and have no education you have no right to say A FUCKING thing, you see "Joe the Plumber" I have both, Degrees and a Combat Patch, you should try one of them sometime. So let me spell this out for you in simple terms, I'll hold your hand like a small fucking child and wipe the drool from your bubbling lips till it sinks through your Mr. Clean skull and absorbs into that very small, very limited brain of yours: People who can't pass plumber tests, that have no college degree and were too scared to serve their country have NO right to tell a President what he should do about Isreal. Since your such a fucking tough guy over in a "war zone" with your shaved head, goatee, limited vocabulary and diminshed capacity IQ of yours, I hope you get shot, cause you are a fucking slug of a human being, why don't you go back to Ohio put your fucking Buckeyes gear on and plunge a pile of shit down a toilet you useless fuck.

No comments: