Game Theory Radio

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

NCAA Pick em Week #7

Another .500 Saturday last week bringing me to 11-13-3. I have a small ML play on UCF right now in an effort to generate some pocket change. So lets keep it short and simple and get to the picks, also don't forget to tune into The Vegas Takedown Show tomorrow night at 10pm only @ www.blogtalkradio.com/gametheory





West Virginia -10 USF is going to be the Big East basement dweller this year as they lost their homecoming game to powerhouse Syracuse. USF's defense has been keeping them in games but their offense is more unproductive then a government employee. The Mountaineers shouldn't have any trouble with the Bulls in Morgantown. WVU will be looking to collect some payback as USF has beaten them 4 of the last 5 years.
1 Unit. Win.






N.C. State -7 I'm getting back on board the Wolfpack train this weekend as NC State visits ECU on the road. This should be a high scoring game but in the end I don't see how the Pirates will be able to match the Wolfpack touchdown for touchdown. ECU doesn't have the same defense they had under Skip Holtz. Russell Wilson should have a career day here.
2 Units. Loss.






Utah -21 The Cowboys were a decent squad last year, but have been in sharp decline this year. They have had a brutal schedule but the Utes are a solid squad who isn't really getting the press their #10 ranking should be getting them. The Wyoming defense won't have any answers for the Utah offense in this game.
2 Units. Win.





Nebraska -10 I wouldn't be surprised to see the Cornhuskers in their black jerseys for this game against a Texas squad facing their 3rd loss. Nebraska took apart K State on the road with ease last week and I think this game against Texas could be just as bad. Texas still has no running game and their defense tends to quit. I don't think the Longhorns will have any answers for Nebraska QB Taylor Martinez. I think this game could get ugly quick.
3 Units. Loss.





Kentucky +6 The Wildcats at home are a decent squad, yes they got skill drug by the Gators but UK had not game planned for Trey Burton. I think this is a flat spot for the Gamecocks and I don't know if Garcia can string together two good games in a row especially on the road. Hartline and Cobb are veteran players and Joker Phillips should have them focused on this big opportunity. South Carolina wins this game by a late field goal.
2 Units. Win.





There we have it, I won't be happy with anything but perfection this week. I know I have been letting my readers down and I need to make some cash!

No comments: