Game Theory Radio

Friday, October 15, 2010

NFL Week #7 Vegas gets skulldrug

Vegas bent over the casual gambler last Sunday as they only lost on two games paying out on the Colts and Falcons. I did not have a good week myself, I am trying to get locked on to Vegas so lets start retooling and make some money, here we go:





Falcons +3 Eagles at home, whether Kolb or Vick plays I don't think it will matter. The Falcons defense is solid and has been playing well. The Eagles are too beat up to cover this one, I like the Falcons outright.
2 units. Loss.





Steelers-14 The Browns defense will come to play in this one wanting to support their rookie QB, I just don't know how they can score points on that stifling Steelers D. Colt use the check down my friend. Small play here as I don't really trust Rapistberger.
1 unit. Win.





Rams +9 The Rams got skull drug by Detroit last week. I expect a better effort from them this week as the Chargers come to town. Chargers hate winning on the road, really the only weapons they have is Rivers and Gates. The running game has been less then impressive and I bet they are kicking themselves for sending LT to pasture. This is simply too many points to lay right here.
1 unit. Win.





Texans -4 Texans are garbage, but I like this match up right here, Schaub should be able to exploit the Chiefs secondary and I don't see how KC can get up for this one after a tough loss to the Colts its going to be hard to get up for a crap Texans squad that got blown out last week. This is a trap game as the public is going heavy on the Chiefs. We are also getting some value off the Texans getting their doors blown off last week. I figured this spread to be the Texans -7, so we are getting 3 points our way.
2 units. Push.





Jags +3 I have developed a new Theory, we will call it my "Long time no see" Theory. I developed it after the Chiefs prom night dumpster babied the Chargers in week 1. Basically home dogs that haven't been on MNF in more than 3 years will cover. Del Rio tends to prepare for the divisional games and with all 4 teams in 1st place at 3-2 this is a big game. I like the Jags under the bright lights.
2 units.





Bears -7 The Seahawks are petrified excrement on the road. The Bears are 10th versus the pass and 3rd versus the run Seattle will struggle to move the ball. Lynch won't get it done, I'm not sure he is an upgrade over over his college roommate Forsett. Cutler will be back and at home. Bears take it by 10.
1 unit. Loss.





Ravens +3 I love taking the Ravens as dogs. New England can't run the ball on Baltimore so look for Lewis and Suggs to put pressure on Brady and without Moss his deep threat is gone. Ravens take this one outright, this game will also be nice to take on the ML as a live dog.
1 unit. Push.





Raiders +7 Raiders can score some points and I like them to stay in this game. The 49ers shouldn't be laying points to my high school team. Gore has been unproductive and Asomaugh will limit Crabtree, Campbell will be starting so he will be playing for his job. Do you trust Alex Smith laying 7? I didn't think so.
1 unit.

No comments: