Game Theory Radio

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Week 8 College Footbal Action.............

To quote Mr. Krab's of Sponge Bob fame "I like money" after a rather dismal week #7 I became angry and shoved my whole account on Hawaii -8, when I woke up on Sunday morning it was like Christmas morning!! My account multiplied like rabbits , of course I have to thank my battle Billy Vegas of game theory for that action. I finished Sunday and Monday going 5 and 0 hitting a 3 game parlay as well. Here is some of my action for this Saturday:


TCU pk vs. BYU: This should be a good game, I have the Horned Frogs winning by 7. TCU sleep walked through Colorado St. last week looking foward to this game. I am not on the BYU bandwagon, they should have lost to Washington and UCLA blows. Bye bye Max Hall, bye bye Bronco Mendenhall or whatever your name is.


Penn St. -23.5 vs Michigan: With Penn St. playing Ohio St next weekend look for Michigan to stay close in this game..................................................I m just kidding Penn St. will roll like crowds at a handicapped convention! OH!! Penn St has not beaten Michigan since I was in high school, so the Nittany Lions are going to maul Rich Rod and his Wolverines (sorry battle) I think Joe Pa will run the score up in this game to alleviate 13 years of Penn St frustration. My advice for this game is to load up, go to Amscott and bounce a check if you have to my friends cause this one is going to be hard to watch from a Wolverine perspective. My prediction Penn St. 73 Michigan 0.


Kansas +21 at Oklahoma: Oklahoma will no doubt win this game but 21 points is a big number. I dont know how Oklahoma can be charged up for this game after their loss to Texas last week. Their national title hopes are dashed, Bradford will put up numbers but so will Reesing. Oklahoma 34 Kansas 21.


Georgia -14.5 vs Vandy: Vandy was a sexy pick, but me and Billy Vegas called their demise last week on our upset special. Vandy will phone this one in between the hedges, Georgia will be too much for them. Georgia 31 Vandy 7


Texas -6 vs Mizzou: I pat myself on the back after hitting Okaloma St against Mizzou last week. I think Texas is a little bit better than Oklahoma St. though, plus they are at home Texas wins and gives me back my money they took from me last week.........with interest, Texas wants to remain undefeated and Colt "Can I run yet?" Mccoy wants to outshine Tebow in the Heisman race. Texas 28 Mizzou 17



Go get paid my friends and enjoy the fruits of my research!! I will be back shortly with my NFL action for this week as I have ALOT of games coming up!

No comments: