Game Theory Radio

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Prime time pants shiting......................

I was utterly and profusely embarrassed by my Alma mater tonight. Nothing worse than getting the shit kicked out of you in your own house. Hats off to the Bearcats as they made the pathetic Bulls look like dime store hookers. Really USF defensive coordinator, really? No wonder you got fired from Cincinnati, because you are hot garbage, a proverbial Mount Trashmore. As a result of this game I will not attend another USF game ever, they have embarrassed me for the last time. Why put up a billboard on 275 saying welcome to the big four? Nobody celebrates mediocrity, if they did there would be a party every time someone bought a Hyundai. Jim Leavitt needs to be fired, so does Mike Canales and the USF D-coordinator, I will not pay any more alumni dues until Leavitt is gone, he cannot beat any team in the Big East with any consistency besides Syracuse. I'm sick and tired of it every year, same effen story. Why is a second string QB pulling away from your secondary like they are standing still, no excuses for that, that is just pure apathy and a total lack of pride and a total disregard for the university, alumni and students. USF is a joke, enjoy your 1-7 record in conference play assholes, you will get no more of my support or my money.

6 comments:

Chicago Kid said...

Tough one last night, but you certainly didn't hide your feelings so I did get a good laugh out of your post. Hopefully picking winners this weekend will help your spirits . . .

The Blanket said...

yeah, I was pouting like a small child, the Coors Light didn't even stop the pain. When I got home I put my degree in the shredder!

Chicago Kid said...

Too damn funny . . . but glad you like Minnie also, I'll have to look into the Navy game, honestly don't know much about SMU. What do you think of the Miz / OK ST over at 53.5? That seems low to me.

The Blanket said...

O/U's aren't really my strong suit, but the Pokes do not have Hunter or Bryant. Gabbert has a bad ankle and Mizzou doesn't have a strong running game. I tend to shy away from the over/ under cause I can't really forecast it.

Eric Bandazewski said...

we have plenty of money to make this weekend battle, off to a strong start

Chicago Kid said...

Thanks for the thoughts, I stayed away from the over and it worked out . . . very solid week and I stand corrected on the Gamecocks (I just stayed away). What the hell in the Minnie game, BS overturned TD and then Gophers can't score from inside the 5 . . . good luck with the NFL picks.