Game Theory Radio

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekend Recap NFL Week 6 & NCAA Week 7

Ouch..............my NFL action this week was an abortion clinic fire, an abysmal 4-3 with only the Broncos left to go tonight. After Saturday night I was happier than Rex Ryan with a platter full of sandwiches. I couldn't hit water if I fell out of a boat on Sunday, I couldn't cover a dish, let along a game. As most of my readers know my moniker "The Blanket" was given to me by my friend an fellow handicapper Billy Vegas, but occasionally I have been known to shit my pants, like this Sunday for example, to which Billy Vegas then invokes the other name he came up with for me "Baby Blanket" when asked to explain this new nickname upon first hearing it, he said "you cover, just not that much" thus the Baby Blanket. It was almost like Vegas hacked into my account and looked at my picks then said "This is gonna be fucking fun!" (I had to throw a quote in from "The Departed" somewhere) I haven't been this embarrassed since I got into that turf war with an alley cat. Family Guy anyone.......................? I should have known today was going to be a bad day when I woke up and checked my email and got an offer for some pills that I can take so I will be able to "have sex all night long" for only $50. I responded with "Really? well that takes care of 50% of my problem, now I just need a willing female participant" In honor of the new BCS standings I decided I would make my own list. This will be a list of teams that I hate, prepare to copy:
1.) Florida
2.) Boise St.
3.) Notre Dame
4.) Ohio St.
5.) USC
6.) Texas
All these teams suck, because I said so. A couple questions I have about the current rankings. Why is Ohio State ranked? Why is Kansas ranked? Why is Boise St ranked 3rd? Why is Alabama not 1st? ( I can't wait till they curbstomp Florida, I am going to relish that day in Atlanta) Why did USF fall out of the "Top 25" after losing to number 5 Cincinnati? How are those SEC refs allowed to keep their jobs after those two blown calls against Arkansas? The University of Florida, their football team, students and alumni as well as the countless "fans"that never went to the University or any University for that matter should be ashamed of themselves and vacate that win. I thought it was fishy when Tebow went over to the ref during the SEC championship game last year and told him to pick up the flag he just threw on him for intentional grounding and the ref did, what a joke Tebow is. Lets see, what else...............I hate the Gators. Really Eagles?? Really Giants?? I forgot the Eagles hate scoring touchdowns, and the Giants hate playing defense. I would like to end on a sad note, paying respect to Jasper Howard and his family as he was killed Saturday night. Terrible loss seeing as how he was supposed to be a father in the near future.

1 comment:

Eric Bandazewski said...

Your definitely covering much more than you have in the past. NFL was your crutch before, now its your strength. Im running out of mattress space for all of this money so far this season.