Game Theory Radio

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend Recap NFL week 5 & NCAA week 6

Made some hay with my college action, I pocketed some extra cash with some game day college bets. I hit 3 extra college games ATS and 2 ML winners, which paid for the front money on 3 of my NFL games, all three of which I won. I hit a 10 game teaser today as well as a 4 team sweetheart teaser, missed 2 games on a 9 team parlay (Thanks Steelers & Texans). I also had some non-posted wins with the Seahawks and Chiefs, as well as the Giants. All in all it was a good weekend but I am still on a mission to hit a big payday with a 9 or 10 game parlay, that day will come soon enough. Each week that goes by I keep waiting for Vegas to catch me, but it seems I have gained the upper hand at least for now. I wonder what gems they will toss our way this upcoming week. Stay tuned, lets make even more money next weekend!!

No comments: