Game Theory Radio

Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend Recap...............

Another bad weekend, my College football action was decent, can't really complain about that as I had a few games that were unpublished that I took last minute. Another NFL weekend of total disaster, wow, I was terrible. It looked like the 1pm games were shaping up nicely the 49ers were coming back and the Vikings cut into the 10 point lead. At least the 49ers pushed for me and got my 5 units back, the Vikings went on to shit their pants, that was the first time I bet on them this year and now I know why. The Patriots, Colts and Chargers covered for me early. The Bills were the only team that covered for me the rest of the day. Right now as I type I am sending my last 2.5 units to settle the payment with Vegas as I took the Redskins +10, yup I am an asshole and I hate money. I expect my NFL action to be very thin this week as I do not like what I see right now. I had three unpublished games I took on Sunday as I went with the Chargers, Bills and Bears. 2 of the 3 covered. Lets just say I will never bet on the Bears again. They are garbage. I hope Kyle Orton is laughing at them. That being said the Falcons are the worst team in the NFL and thoroughly embarrassed me. Also the USF Bulls got their teeth kicked in by the Pitt Panthers and they deserve it, I honestly hope USF loses every game the rest of this year, they have no pride, they look like a bunch of 5 year old kids running around randomly attempting to play football with absolutely no game plan or knowledge that there are penalties called in football. Leavitt, Canales and Tresey need to be fired right now. USF needs 2 more wins to get a bowl game, maybe they can beat L'ville but that is it. So I have them going 6-6 on the year, impressive. Good to see the Gators got yet another free touchdown on Saturday night, its very sad that they cannot win a game without cheating, the Gators are now 6-1 after their 3 point victory against MSU. They have the Bulldogs this weekend, I wonder how many unearned touchdowns Tebow will be praying for this weekend. It is now time for the last rankings of my most hated college football teams, here they are:
1.) Florida
2.) Nevada
3.) Boise St.
4.) Notre Dame
5.) USC
6.) Ohio St.
7.) Texas
There we have it. I will be posting some of my college games shortly.

No comments: