Game Theory Radio

Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekend Recap

After this weekend Vegas managed to get some of their cash back from me. My college action season record fell to 12-12. My NFL action season record is now at 19-3. Thanks to some poor calls by the zebra's I lost two games. Those being a bullshit call on AJ Green for excessive celebration, and that shit bag in New England Tom Brady crying like a female about barely getting touched, I hate/ despise/ loathe the Patriots, I'm soooo tired of Tom Brady's Pollyanna ways. It amazes me that in the same game Flacco gets planted by a Pats D-lineman but no flag. Also David Garrard gets body slammed and no flag; to go further why no flag on the former USC shit bag Brian Cushing going helmet to helmet on Russell. Let's call it straight up refs, no giving Brady sympathy calls to Brady because his Wolverines can't beat Sparty. They should just put Brady in a shark tank and let him throw the ball from it, they could have a crane on the sideline and simply pick it up as he moves his band of douche bags down the field. Also they could have someone run out with some Kleenex along with the Gatorade so Brady can wipe the tears and drool away from his bubbling lips. Grow up. In other news, poster boy Tim Tebow got his usual 18 hours of press coverage today. I'm so tired hearing about this clown, while I take no pleasure in him getting hurt; I don't care about his minute to minute status updates. The Gators are overrated and play a soft schedule. Urban Meyer is a shit bag that only cares about himself. He said he would put Tebow in a pro-style offense to showcase his "skills" to the NFL. Furthermore, why does Meyer keep Tebow in with his team up 31-0 after the first quarter against Kentucky? USF took Matt Grothe out after the Bulls posted big leads on their opponents, what exactly are you trying to prove Urban? I cannot wait till next year when USF adds the Gaytors to their list of teams they have beaten in Florida, sorry Urban but your team can only dodge us for so long and your number is up.

No comments: