Game Theory Radio

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Weekend Recap NCAA Week 11/ NFL Week 10

Garbage. Crap. Dumpster fire. Pants shit. Pants defecating. That sums up the weekend, I went 4-4 on my NFL picks as Vegas had a huge weekend. I hit with the Patriots on some unpublished action in a desperation late trigger pull that helped my account with a 10 unit haul. I also quintupled down on the Ravens last night to pull in some heavy units. Vegas was thrilled to see me and Billy Vegas reeling and on the ropes. After the 4pm NFL games Billy Vegas's and my accounts resembled Cotto's face after his fight against Pac-man on Saturday night. The good news is that I can only get better, I have been in a month long rut and hired a priest to come to my house and excercise the evil spirits lurking within. I also sprinkled some brick dust in front of both doors at my house to keep the evil spirits from returning. I have seen the NFL lines and there isn't alot that gives me the warm and fuzzies.

No comments: