Game Theory Radio

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Weekend Recap (Week 9 NCAA, Week 8 NFL)

Crap.............garbage.........dumpster fire, that would describe my weekend. For the 3rd weekend in a row I broke even. I embarrassed myself in the Pick 'em Challenge that I am now a part of with some other handicappers scattered about Internet land. I went 1-3-1 on my debut, impressive I know, couldn't have done any worse if I tried. If it was raining vagina's I would get hit in the face with a penis. I am going to buy a Hyundai now to celebrate my mediocrity. I went to a Halloween party last night and watched my account get hammered by some late night pants shitting thanks to South Carolina and Oklahoma State. It is difficult to be successful when playing Cranium when your money is being siphoned out of your pockets by Vegas minions. For the year my NCAA record is now at 30-23-2, NFL record is 38-14-1, total for the season is 68-37-3, not good. I am tired of Vegas complaining about the money they are losing. There is just no way and they might want to check their books, I am more than sure that college football money is keeping them in the black. The NFL spreads this year are set WAY to high considering how inconsistent most teams have been. Vegas is continuing to piss me off and with Bowl Season coming up soon, they might want to be a little nicer to my account as I am very dangerous at picking bowl games and will continue that trend this year as well. See you soon readers, I am off to watch my Yankees play some baseball.

2 comments:

Chicago Kid said...

Tough weekend all around; wow. I did well on limited NFL action as I had Bears and Vikes ML, but still not a healthy w/e for the pocket book. Have to make it back this week, let the homework begin . . .

The Blanket said...

Yeah, I hit on two live dogs with the Vikings and the Dolphins. I see some real gems on the NFL side. Waiting for the injury reports to come out on Wednesday, then I will start hammering Vegas with my picks on Thursday.